Total Compensation range: $62,400-$77,400! This position has a base pay compensation and is also eligible for a quarterly bonus program!
Are you interested in joining a company that puts people ahead of everything else? All in an environment that is fast paced, rewarding and truly values its team members! Timpte is looking for a Materials Engineer at our David City, NE Facility. As a Materials Engineer, you will support the Materials Group through analysis of materials and components. Develops and updates required component specifications and documentation. Research new materials, components, and potential suppliers. Assists in supplier evaluation and process auditing. Timpte wants our employees to create an investment in their future from growth within the array of advancement opportunities we offer.
Timpte is celebrating 135 years in business and currently employs over 400 employees in 6 states across the Midwest. Timpte offers a competitive salary along with quarterly bonus for this position. Other popular benefits include personal time off, paid holidays, employee tuition reimbursement, 401k company match, medical, dental, and vision plans and much more. As a company that values our employees we offer company paid lunches for holidays, company picnic for our families to enjoy every year, holiday parties, and other events throughout the year.
• You are a highly motivated, result-oriented self-starter, and can deliver successful results with minimal guidance
• Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value added service to our clients, customers, and vendors
• Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments, industries, and roles, with minimal supervision
• High energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding company expectations
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications
• Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent. (Internal qualification – Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent or Product Design/Sr. Product Designer with 5 or more years of experience at Timpte.)
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; including Word, Excel, etc. Ability to operate a CAD system and software is required.
• Technical writing experience required.
• Must have an understanding of a wide range of materials and production processes.
• Must have an insurable driving record for required travel (1-2 times per month).
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.