IT Customer Experience Specialist
Pillen Family Farms
You are eager to solve problems for the end user. You love seeing the world through someone else’s eyes to help them out. You want to work directly with our users to help them achieve their goals. As a confident communicator, you shine both on the phone and via email to best relay solutions to our users.
You thrive on the front lines. As the users first point of contact, you will answer calls and emails ranging from how-to questions to technical troubleshooting. You share in our love of technology so your excitement to test, train and deploy new initiatives will help set the tone for all users!
A day in the life:
- Answer phones calls, voice messages, email and chat requests to resolve problems, support requests and service inquiries.
- Provide on-site support to resolve problems, support requests and service inquiries.
- Deliver and set up technology equipment including computers, printers and mobile devices.
- Stay up to date with updates and provide support for:
- Microsoft Windows
- Office 365 Suite
- Zoom Video Conferencing, Zoom Rooms & Zoom Phones
- 2 Way Radios
- ADP Time Clock & Mobile Clock
- Setup accounts and hardware for new users including the installation and configuration of computer hardware & software
- Provide support for equipment as necessary whether in the office or farm including
- Printers, Security Cameras, Mobile Apps, A/V Equipment
- Develop best practices for optimized user experience
- Test and evaluate new technologies.
- Deploy training resources for users to address frequently asked questions or common errors experienced by the team
- When needed, travel to provide on-site assistance to users at any of our farm locations. Does not require overnight stays.
- Associates Degree
- 2 Years Customer Support Experience Preferred
- 2 Years IT experience preferred
- Experience setting up Dell Computers
- Proficient in the following programs
- Office 365 Suite
- Active Directory
To apply for this job please visit pillendnacareers.workbrightats.com.